We're excited to have FakeBands Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Sannse
- You're fine I was just wondering. BuffaloBillsFan (talk) 22:22, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
Cool Place you got here Thx for featuring mi article 22.214.171.124 01:12, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- If the band isn't real it says. BuffaloBillsFan (talk) 20:44, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Anytime. BuffaloBillsFan (talk) 11:38, January 23, 2015 (UTC)